Careers with Professional
To support the strategic growth of our business, we are inviting qualified candidates to join us as one of our professional associates:
The incumbent will be responsible for managing and supervising the testing team of our Laboratory.
- University Degree in Mechanical engineering related disciplines
- At least 15 years working experience in Toys or Hardlines testing
- Solid quality assurance experience in commercial laboratory/manufacturing environment
- Fluent in written and spoken in English
- Good communicfation and interpersonaol skill
- Stong in Management and supervision
TESTING ENGINEER / QUALITY ENGINEER (4 Posts)
The incumbent will be responsible for drafting test reports, and reviewing test result according to international safety standards.
- Good team player, hardworking, self-motivated
offer excellent fringe benefits including medical insurance, bank
holidays, annual leave and education subsidy to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send detailed resume and expected salary to:
Marks issued by Professional Testing & Consulting Ltd.
© 2008 Professional Testing & Consulting Ltd. All rights reserved.